6/30/12

Day 23: Forgetting (Crisis, Part 2)


Today I woke up and forgot almost everything about my story.


I panicked and ran in circles for fifteen minutes.

I'm forgetting everything.

I don't even know where my brain is.


BUT SUDDENLY,

An amazing thing happened.

I was in the shower (that's not the amazing part), and you know how the steam gets on the glass so you're tempted to draw pictures with your finger?

I drew an amazing steam portrait of one of my characters and I remembered the badassery again. 

If only I could have saved it :(

Things are going at a slower-than-normal rate, and I wish I had more inspiration to write. As long as I write something, though, I'll make it through. 

Day 23, over and out.

"Inaction saps the vigor of the mind."

                                                                                            - Leonardo da Vinci


Book Working Title: Knights of Kethyria

Day in Progress: 23

Words Achieved: 2,400

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/90DayAvocado


No comments:

Post a Comment