6/28/12

Day 21: Study


If there's one thing I noticed about writing a novel,


it's that you have to do a lot of STUDYING.


I love studying! But most times, studying can be rough.

And this is supposed to be for fun?!!?


And also, when anyone else tries to interrupt your study time, it's like "Thanks, but I've got it. Seriously. I've been doing this for four hours. No need to show me up".


Anyway, that's another thing you have to be prepared for when going into a big writing project like this. Whether you want to or not, you're going to be studying.

So make it fun!

I walked to the library today with my books for a change in the setting. It was nice being in a quiet, cool place that smelled like books. Inspiring, you know?

Even when I'm out of school, I'm still in it! :D (that may appear to be a happy face, but I'm slowly crying and dying on the inside.)

*UPDATES:
  • I changed the potential title of my book! :D 
  • That is all.


Toodles for now!


"Shun those studies in which the results of the work die with the worker."

                                                                                            - Leonardo da Vinci


Book Working Title: Knights of Kethyria

Day in Progress: 21

Words Achieved: 2,400

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/90DayAvocado

--




No comments:

Post a Comment