7/16/12

Day 39: Art and Personalities and Stuff


I'm on the verge of creating a cool piece of fanart for my story.


I'll upload it as soon as it's finished, and that will mark the launching of the fanart page I announced like over 9000 blog posts ago.

(Really? An 'over 9000' joke? Isn't that a little outdated?)


Other than that, I don't have much to announce. I had another round with HeroMachine last night, and created another awesome character. He's an interesting one - not really a main character, but not a minor one either. He's that annoying lingering kind that never stops bothering your protagonist at the most inconvenient moments...


...Yes, just like that chameleon, only slightly more mischievous. And pseudo-evil. But charming. People just can't get enough of that "bad guy" vibe.


Ohmygod Loki al;skdjgoeruasporui....not helping my case here.

Anyway, character creation is always fun. I always tend to do the dark, serious types, but I've realized that it's essential to have a mix of personalities. So I finally created a character that smiled more than twice, was charming, laughed a lot, made light of a heavy situation, and so forth. Which is why his story and backstory grew on me a lot faster than that of my other characters. 

Perhaps they could all use a little makeover.


I'm going to bed now.


"Art is never finished, only abandoned."

                                                                                            - Leonardo da Vinci



Book Working Title: Knights of Kethyria

Day in Progress: 39

Words Achieved: 5,887

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvocadoPolymath
--







No comments:

Post a Comment