7/9/12

Day 32: Numb


I'm physically and mentally numb.


I got three shots in my mouth and I still can't talk. I don't feel like doing anything today. I think some of the numbing juice got to my brain as well, because I'm just a slump. I need to get up, eat, clean the house, work out, and most importantly, work on my story!! But I can't even move, and I don't want to.

:/

Ich. I need to do something with myself.

I'll start with soup, and make my way from there. Hopefully I can go from soup to mopping, to vaccuuming, to sweeping, to dusting, to pushups, to jogging, to writing. In that exact order.

Sorry for the lazy post. I hope everyone's having a more energetic day than I :)

If I don't make progress on my writing by tomorrow, I'll eat my hat!



..Seriously!


"I have wasted my years..."

                                                                                            - Leonardo da Vinci



Book Working Title: Knights of Kethyria

Day in Progress: 32

Words Achieved: 3,142

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvocadoPolymath
--


No comments:

Post a Comment