7/15/12

Day 38: iPad


I started out this post on an iPad.


It quickly failed, however, when for some reason it wouldn't allow me to change font colors.

And seeing how green is my native color (being an Avocado and all), that was just unacceptable.

(that's me. Sexy, right?)



...

As for updates, I don't have much - did some heavy brainstorming today, and even started drawing a picture inspired by my story. Which is awesome.

By the way, that article I linked 2 days ago? It's totally working :) I wrote over 2500 words in less than an hour! And I'm still at the beginning of the plot :) It's so awesome!


I'll be back with more tomorrow!




"Necessity is the mistress and guardian of nature."

                                                                                            - Leonardo da Vinci



Book Working Title: Knights of Kethyria

Day in Progress: 38

Words Achieved: 5,887

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvocadoPolymath
--

No comments:

Post a Comment