7/18/12

Day 41: Fanart!


I finally did what I said I would do over 9000 posts ago!




(Just can't get enough of the 'over 9k' jokes can you?!)




I drew a picture inspired by my story, and it's super duper bad, but I'm proud of it. :) And there's more to come, too!

If you want to see it, it'll be on the new fanart page whose tab is at the top of the page. It's long overdue!

Speaking of which, I just found a outline I did at the beginning of the summer when I was brainstorming. I'll throw that up on there as well! :)

It feels a little self-absorbed, but drawing art of your own story really does help the creativity. Now you have something tangible; you have visual proof of the ideas that have been swimming around in your head for months - years even. Which also gives you more motivation to finish the story - don't leave the picture without its proper place in the world!

:) Anyway, if anyone's interested, the fanart tab is now up and running! Thanks for the continued support, everyone :)



Until tomorrow!





"Many are they who have a taste and love for drawing, but no talent..."

                                                                                            - Leonardo da Vinci



Book Working Title: Knights of Kethyria

Day in Progress: 40

Words Achieved: 5,887

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvocadoPolymath
--


No comments:

Post a Comment